If you are supplying a core:
Your order will NOT be fulfilled until you send out your ECU to our address with your invoice included inside.
Our address is : iShorty-Tech Engineering ATTN: KPRO
2779 Old Dixie Hwy Suite G
Kissimmee, FL 34744
THIS IS THE LIST FOR THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE CORE THAT CAN BE KPRO'ED. PLEASE VERIFY YOUR ECU MATCH WITH ONE FROM THIS LIST BEFORE SHIPPING.
PRB (A01-A12 & 305)
Within the USA this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway. It is also illegal to sale or use in the sate of CALIFORNIA.
- Fits inside the ECU
- Designed and assembled in USA
- USB connection for speed and compatibility
- KManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Many built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (8 MB memory, 10-215 minutes datalogging)
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from lean air fuel ratios, over boost and low oil/fuel pressure.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar.
- Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband o2 or aftermarket wideband.
- PWM output for boost control
- Bluetooth support and Hondata Mobile app.
- Ethanol sensor input for flex fuel capability.
- Alternate speed sensor input.
- Dash output serial & CAN streams.
- Live tuning and auto tune.
KManager editing software features:
- High and low speed 16 x 20 ignition and fuel tables at multiple cam angles for correct VTEC and VTC tuning.
- Injector size fuel trim
- Fuel trim for starting, throttle tip in and individual cylinder trim
- Rev limiter with fuel cut
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Adjustable VTEC window with load and throttle control
- Adjustable idle speed
- MAP sensor type and calibration
- Adjustable boost cut with hot and cold settings
- Closed loop control
- Air temperature compensation
- Fuel and ignition correction based on gear
- Closed loop
- Three general purpose outputs for nitrous control, quad boost control or similar
- On board datalogging trigger conditions
Technical Information KPro Alternative ECU for Engine Swaps
With the KPro4 it is possible to use the 2002-2004 RSX base auto ECU. It is highly recomended to only be used in a Kswap vehicle but we have used it in a RSX and EP3 with some wiring modifications.
ECU Part Numbers
- 37820-PND-A51 to 37820-PND-A59
The auto PND ECU processes vehicle speed from a sensor on the automatic transmission. The K-Pro 4 has an input to process vehicle speed. When the auto PND ECU is used, the VSS signal wire must be moved to the K-Pro4 board to process.
De-pin wire A18 VSS (typically white/green) from the RSX wiring harness.
Connect to KPro circuit board patch harness input VS. The wire is typically red and marked on the KPro circuit board.
Under Misc in KPro parameters use a starting value of 2485 for pulses per km. This will vary depending on your gear ratios and tire size.